We collect certain personal information from users of the Website and the Product, including but not limited to email address, first and last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city, and social media profile information (e.g. from "Connect with Facebook" or "Sign In with Twitter" features).
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Website and our products and services to you, including to provide technical support or information in relation to our products and services
- To verify your identity
- To market our products and services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose). You can stop receiving our promotional emails or service related communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications or contacting us at email@example.com
- To notify you about changes to the Website or our products and services
- To improve the Website and services that we provide to you
- To respond to communications from you
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics and MailChimp for analytics and email marketing, respectively. We also use services such as Google Ads and PayPal for advertising and payment processing, respectively. These third-party service providers may collect and process personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of these third-party service providers to understand how their personal information may be collected and used.
We take the protection of personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate measures to safeguard the personal information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted over the internet. Users transmit personal information at their own risk.
Last updated: 10-01-2023